Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sledding With My Friends

Yesterday, me, my friend Mckay, and Clara, and Clara's brother Nathen, and Mckay's brother Taylor, went sledding together. We were sledding on my School's big hill. And Nathen, Mckay, and Taylor, were snowboarding. And me, and Clara were sledding together and there was a jump and clara fell off of the sled and she landed on the jump but she didn't get hurt. And was still on the sled! It was pretty funny. And when I was climbing up the hill with Clara's sled, Mckay pulled on the rope and I fell on the sled and Mckay was on the sled and we were riding together. And it was fun! And my friends and I had fun sledding together!

2 comments:

bubby said...

guess what! I didn't even THINK that there was snow on the ground in Bountiful! Here I am in Sunny San Diego and I have to PACK to come to Bountiful tomorrow!

WOW! thanks spongebobJake for the blog entry/weather report!

I hope I have some socks, gloves and a hat!

=)

Anonymous said...

That was really fun!But I got really cold.

CC